1. What are you wearing?
A grey Dumbledore's Army tshirt and multicolored striped pajama pants that are about 3 sizes too big. It's Saturday afternoon and I don't like to wear real clothes.
2. Ever been in love?
You betcha. It's been nearly 9.5 years (4.5 of them married) and I can't imagine a day without him. I'd post a pic but he's not all about the blog world.
3. Ever had a terrible breakup?
I'm sure I thought the breakup was terrible at the time but the hubs is the only relationship I've had as an adult. I was the ripe old age of 19 when we met.
4. How tall are you?
5. How much do you weigh?
193.4 as of Friday (we'll call this my Fateful Friday post for the week)
6. Any tattoos?
Yes, 2. I have a small cross on my lower left abdomen and my wedding date on my left wrist.
7. Any piercings?
I've had so many piercings but currently only have 1 hole in each earlobe. I have had up to 6 piercings in my ears, my nose, and my bellybutton pierced.
8. Favorite song?
This is a tough one. Probably "Let It Be", mostly just because I like the message behind it.
9. Quality you look for in a partner?
10. Favorite quote?
|I don't know if this is really my favorite, but it's relevant.|
Tom Hiddleston ... because, hello.
12. Loud music or soft?
In my car or working out? The louder the better.
13. Where do you go when you're sad?
Home, to bed.
14. How long does it take you to get ready in the morning?
30 minutes but really I can be out the door in 15.
15. Ever been in a physical fight?
I have not.
16. Turn on?
Humor, see also #11.
17. Turn off?
Creepy-crawlies, aliens, getting ran over/shot/mugged/kidnapped while I run
19. Last thing that made you cry?
This week's Parenthood when Victor reads his essay. That show always gets me.
20. Last time you said you loved someone?
To the hubs, last night before bed.
21. Meaning behind your Instagram name? (This said YouTube but I don't have one of those.)
It's because I run... and stuff.
22. The relationship between you and the person you last texted?
She's my creepy internet bestie.
23. Favorite Food?
I love food in general (see also #5) but I can always go for some cake.
24. Place you want to visit?
25. Do you have a crush?
Aside from Tom Hiddleston? (I see a trend here.)
26. Last time you kissed someone?
27. Last time you were insulted?
I'm honestly not sure.
28. Favorite piece of jewelry?
My pearl studs. I feel like they go with everything.
29. Who should answer these questions next?
I don't know, I hate the "I tag such and such to answer!" games. If you're bored and uninspired like I was... go for it.